Bangkok Day 1 (De Talak Hostel + B-Story Cafe)

I've visited Bangkok and less than a year I revisited this beautiful country again with my friends as a graduation trip. Initially, my arrival time was around 4pm Bangkok time but AirAsia cancelled my flight and was delayed to 6pm which is quite a bummer. So my day 1 was kinda wasted and around 9pm we checked in our hostel, De Talak Hostel.

We opted public transportation to go there from Don Mueang Airport. First, we took Bus A1 to reach Chatuchak Park MRT station and we rode MRT to Queen Sirikit NCC station Exit 1. With just 5 minutes walking distance, we've reached the hostel.

I really love this hostel. The facilities provided are amazing and the staffs were friendly. Plus, they provide free coconut ice-cream!! Though it taste like vanilla ice-cream. But, who cares, free is free right?! So, for those who prefer a budget trip, this hostel is for you.









After we settled our stuffs, we walked nearby to have our dinner. I ordered Pad Thai and chicken rice. The taste of Pad Thai is just not for me but my friends like it though. The chicken rice was so good and we came back for it on other day.



Then, I went to B-Story Cafe to meet up with my friends. This cafe is such a lovely place but unfortunately I couldn't stay longer because it was quite late. I managed to order mango cheese cake and mango soda. The cheese cake is a bit sweet for me but it is still acceptable.The pictures can't do justice to the lovely cafe. I do recommend you to visit the cafe in daylight to see the structures better.






B-Story Cafe
Opening hours: Everyday 10.00 - 23.00
How to get there: Just below BTS Ratchathewi Exit 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Hua Hin Part 3 (Hua Hin Beach + Chatsila & Chatchai Hua Hin Night Market)

Bangkok Day 6: Sabx2 Wanton Noodles, On Nut Pickadaily, Big C Supermarket, JJ Green Market

Depression. Finding Yourself. Self-Love: How we met?