Bangkok Day 7: Terminal 21

Finally, it's time for me to update my last day in Bangkok. I was quite drained out from my previous days in Bangkok so I was just relaxing in the hostel the whole morning.

After recharging myself, I went to Terminal 21 which is just nearby my hostel. Terminal 21 was designed based on airport concept and each floor represents different countries. The fun part is, the interior of the toilets were also designed in the same way. People probably thought I was crazy cause I took every picture of the toilets at each floor. Without further ado, let's get to the pictures, shall we?











Nope, not a bistro but otw to the toilet. LOL


Had a mango boat the Swensen's. So yummy

Probably the best milk tea in Thailand
And it was about time for dinner and we decided to have dinner by the streets near our hostel. I will definitely miss the cheap and delicious food here. Even though this was my second time here in Bangkok, I felt there's still so much more to explore in this beautiful city. Till next time, Bangkok...



Terminal 21
Opening hours: 10:00 - 22:00 daily
How to get there: Get off the SkyTrain at Asok Station (E4) and take Exit No.1 or 3, then use Skybridge direct to Terminal 21


Don't forget to follow me as there will be more contents on food reviews and my Korea trip coming up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Hua Hin Part 3 (Hua Hin Beach + Chatsila & Chatchai Hua Hin Night Market)

Bangkok Day 6: Sabx2 Wanton Noodles, On Nut Pickadaily, Big C Supermarket, JJ Green Market

Bangkok Day 5: Chatuchak Weekend Market, Victory Monument, Platinum Fashion Mall, Erawan Shrine, Central World