Day 2: Hua Hin Part 3 (Hua Hin Beach + Chatsila & Chatchai Hua Hin Night Market)

Followed by my Part 1 and Part 2 of my Hua Hin trip, here comes Part 3 where I visited Hua Hin Beach and Hua Hin Night Market.

After we visited Plearnwan, our next stop was Hua Hin Beach. I always love the sea breeze and it always calms me. Our driver parked the van near the beach as he stated that the parking area at the beach is always full and reserved. So, we did quite a bit of walking and along the way there were a lot of bars. Unfortunately, I wasn't staying in Hua Hin. If not, I could chill in one of the bars. If you have some time to spare, I would recommend you to relax there.

After some walking, we finally reached the beach. We were welcomed by the locals that offer us horse riding for a fee. We've rejected them and luckily they weren't too pushy. The sand is very soft but be careful as the shells or glass will cut your feet. We spent some time there just relaxing, feel the breeze and take some pictures.

Horse riding service



Lovely clouds

Isn't the view amazing?

After the beach, we walked around 20 minutes to the Hua Hin Night Market. The night market consists of two sections: Chatsila and Chatchai Night Market. Chatchai Night Market is set up on the road and there are street food and restaurants while Chatsila Night Market has nice flooring and larger space.

Shopping was not what I came for but the food was. People recommended to dine in KO Seafood Restaurant so I've planned to have my dinner at this highly raved restaurant. And boy, I wasn't disappointed and I missed the food there so bad. It was cheap too! Each person just costs around 200 Baht. Just try it if you are there!

Look for this sign
The opposite is also theirs
Looks yummylicious



Pork with cashew nuts taste so good

Buttered scallop is a must order! It tastes heavenly!

Prawns with butter was okay but the prawns are fresh

Prawns with salt. Simple but taste good

I just wanna have these again

Add on: Shrimps with garlic. So fresh!

After we had the most satisfying meal in Hua Hin, we continued to explore the market. And by exploring, I mean exploring the food.
Beverage stall


Thai Iced Tea. It's really good!

Rotee is a kind of pancake. And this guy was hilarious!

Rotee with banana and nutella filling. Yummy!

After we walked around, we were then travelled back to Bangkok. There was nothing to shop and the price was not attractive. However, the food here are amazing especially the seafood.






That's the end of my Hua Hin one day trip but I'll be updating on my remaining days in Bangkok. Do follow me if you don't wanna miss it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bangkok Day 6: Sabx2 Wanton Noodles, On Nut Pickadaily, Big C Supermarket, JJ Green Market

Depression. Finding Yourself. Self-Love: How we met?